[bksvol-discuss] I'm Volunteering to help Around Using the Bookshare Room

  • From: "groups Warford" <groups_warford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteer List" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 14:20:57 -0500

Hi all,
I just wanted to say that even though I'm a new volunteer I now understand
how to use the chat room software and am not working right now.  If I can
help anyone out during the day, I hope you'll ask.  I'm in the EST time zone
and afternoons are best, but I can do mornings.  I'll also be glad to just
sit and listen if that's what anyone needs, and I can try and field some
software questions.  Everyone has been very helpful to me, and I would like
to give back.  So, if you want to meet in the room some time, please send me
email at
Cindy_warford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you all, and thanks to Jackie for holding the session tonight.

Best Regards,
Cindy 4

"Success is loving life and daring to live it".
- Maya Angelou