[bksvol-discuss] Re: ISBNs was bksvol-discuss Digest V10 #318

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 23:00:47 -0600

 Cindy & Susan;

The Ghost of Blackwood Hall by Carolyn Keene was copyrighted in 1948 and has no
ISBN. BookLady and myself added it to the collection 8/19/13 and you can see it
at this link:
https://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/688793?returnPath=L3NlYXJjaD9tb2R1bGVOYW1lPXB1YmxpYyZzZWFyY2g9U2VhcmNoJmtleXdvcmQ9YmxhY2t3b29kIGhhbGw%3D

It is just one example of the many older books we are adding that does not have
an ISBN because it was written before the system was created.

Hope this helps a little bit!

Valerie