[bksvol-discuss] I thought you might be interested in this.

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 22:08:30 EDT

From Mike's Books/Bookliquidator.com
Hello,

We are recreating our site to make better books available to our
customers and will soon be adding many new titles in our adult
categories.

Another site and I are cooperating to bring you a larger selection of
more popular books.  They specialize in kid's books and we will be
specializing in books for grown-ups.

clearancebooksonline.com is offering
FREE SHIPPING on U.S. orders of $100.00 or more.

Please visit their site at http://clearancebooksonline.com

Thank you,
Mike's Books/Bookliquidator.com
1008 Anthony St
McKinney, TX 75069

To unsubscribe from this newsletter, click the link below:

                                                          "I find
capitalism repugnant. It is filthy, it is gross, it is alienating... because it
causes war, hypocrisy and competition." Fidel Castro

The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

Download the AOL Classifieds Toolbar for
local deals at your fingertips.