[bksvol-discuss] I submited Practical Parenting Earlier this week

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 13:59:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hello to All

I Submitted Practical Parenting by MONTEL WILLIAMS and JEFFREY GARDgRE, PH.D.
Earlier this week. I was wondering if anybody had picked it up yet. I forgot to
write something in the coment section for that book. On page 122 A university
is mentioned "Taile University"? I believe they meant Yale. I left it as it was
because that's what it had in the original text. so if anyone picks up that
book... just letting you know. Thanks for your time.
Anastasia

 Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.