[bksvol-discuss] I have submitted another true crime book

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 21:56:28 -0700

Hello Everyone,

I have just submitted "Rattlesnake Romeo" by Joy Wellman. It is in RTF format. I corrected as I read and have protected page numbers. The only issues with the book are that the chapter titles were not always legible. Those I could not be sure of, I did not change from what scanned. Perhaps someone else can figure out what they are. Also, there was no ISBN on the copyright page. As it is not required information, I was lazy and did not look it up. I'll paste the back cover below.

I'm sorry that I did not go searching out the ISBN number. I know that I should have in order to be thorough. I hope someone enjoys the book.

Peace,
Mayrie
 Vicki Lyn Robinson, 49, wasn't the type of woman to go
 missing. The divorced mother of two teenage girls, she was a
 successful realtor and steady churchgoer. When her boyfriend
 reported her disappearance on June 27, 1998, friends and family
 feared the worst. Her house in a Tampa, Florida suburb was empty.
 Her younger daughter Valessa, 15, was also gone without a trace.

RATTLESNAKE
 Valessa was a troubled teen with a trouble-making boyfriend, Adam
 "Rattlesnake" Davis, 19, a drug dealer with a record for burglary
 and auto theft. She'd last been seen with him and his buddy Jon
 Whispel, also 19. Now all three were on the run.

 BUSTED
 A multi-state dragnet for the fugitive teen trio ended in their
 capture in Texas after a high-speed car chase. They confessed that
 they'd been tripping on acid when Valessa had suggested they kill
 her mom for trying to break up her romance with Davis. Davis then
 fatally stabbed Vicki Robinson. This is their storya tale of the
 kind of real-life terror that can come out of nowhere
 and destroy a family forever.