[bksvol-discuss] Re: I have scanned

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 06:22:45 -0500

Larry, I have 8 romance novels from Harlequin's Blaze line waiting to be scanned. I will scan if I need to, but I'd rather proof. If you'd like to, I could send them to you to scan, and then I could proof them. email me off list at mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx if you'd be interested.

Thanks,

Melissa Smith

On 4/17/2010 9:25 PM, Larry Lumpkin wrote:

I have scanned the last in my romance pile until someone sends me some more. It is the following:

*Corduroy Road to Love*

/By Lynn A. Coleman/
Susan will be proofing this whenever she works her way down to it.

Larry