[bksvol-discuss] Re: I have a lazy question?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 16:11:18 -0400

I use Bookshare as my home page and there for skip trying to make a desktop
icon.

Too do this.

Go to Internet Explorer.

When you are on the web, type in bookshare's address.

Then, go to Tools Alt T, then Internet Options.  Then, on the first tab that
will pop up it will ask what you want to use as the home page.  Go in and
click or hit enter on the button that says Use current page.  Then click or
hit enter on O.K.  And it will be set.

The next time you launch Internet explorer, you will end up at bookshare.

And of course you can change your home page to whatever many many times if
you want.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council