[bksvol-discuss] I am not a happy camper sorry.

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 20:42:28 -0500

I thought we got emails, telling us when books were rejected the only way I
knew these books were rejected was I went up and looked, other wise I'd been
waiting forever wondering what happened to my books.
Plus it is not fair to reject a book and not let me know why so I can fix it or
whatever or make a new one.
They need to let us know what happens to our books.
My email is available enough that folks could have let me know that is most all
my things I have put up.