[bksvol-discuss] "I Am Murdered" added to the collection

  • From: "Doug Maples" <wdmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 22:06:59 -0500

I finished the book "I Am Murdered": George Wythe, Thomas Jefferson, and the
Killing last week and is added to the collection. It was scanned by Jamie
Yates, who always does an excellent job with scanning and I did the proof
reading. I know there were several people who were interested in reading it
when it got into the collection. I found it a very interesting history book
during the years of the founding of this country. The main character, George
Wythe, was not only a signer of the Declaration of Independence, but a
mentor and teacher to many of the greatest minds of next-generation -- such
as Thomas Jefferson, John Adams and a number more.

For anyone who is interested in history and will enjoy a book that is not
written like an ordinary dry history book, you might want to try it.

-- Doug