[bksvol-discuss] Re: How many books have I downloaded

  • From: Linda Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 13:46:54 -0600

Shannon,

From what I can see, there is no way to narrow this option so that it
only shows books downloaded within the last month.  However, after
clicking on the My Account link and comming to the subsequent page, if
you scroll down past the heading which reads My Account, you will find
a link called My Book History.  This link shows you all the books you
have downloaded throughout your membership.  However, it also shows
some books which you never downloaded, too *grin*  However, on
engineering's list of priorities, I would imagine fixing that little
problem is rather low.  Hope this helps.
Courtney