[bksvol-discuss] Re: How do I . . .

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 22:47:53 -0500

That's a hard one to get rid of on the bn.  I would suggest leaving them in
and doing the rest of the necessary editing, then when your done with it put
it back on your computer.  On your computer you can use any program to
select that character and copy and paste it into the find box.  So far noone
has supplied a command for pasting in the bn's find feature, and some
characters don't seem to exist in the unicode tables.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
curious entity at earthlink dot net