[bksvol-discuss] Re: How Do I Change Margins In Word?

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:18:03 -0700

Thanks, Kellie.  I know that my PM does respect margins, however it does it,
because the margins on a brf file I get from Bookshare are definitely shorter
than those from some other txt documents I have gotten from other websites.
The word processor in the version of the Pac Mate I have doesn't have margin
settings!

I do get a message in Word while trying to save the brf file after changing the
margins that some changes may not be saved in a plain text document, and
advising me to save it in Word's native format, but obviously that won't do.

Just a minor inconvenience, but I have to do a lot more scrolling than I would
otherwise have to if the lines were just a slight bit shorter.

Thanks, again.