[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hooray, I finally got it!!!!!

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 14:28:27 -0400

Let's broaden our definition of fun to include truly fun things? (grin)

Budd glad you solved the mystery.

I solved the mystery of accessing online banking at the local credit union.

The answer in my case is poor web coding. ADA needs to be more tangible. I will send them what info I can.

This is where "physically challenged" perhaps applies. For myself, I think we both deserve chocolate or the like for solving such challenges and merely calling them mysteries.

Blind folks are capable in ways nobody but ourselves ever notice. Budd, I notice and praise you highly for being patient persistent and retaining what humor is possible while being "challenged".

Again congratulations!!

E.