[bksvol-discuss] Hooked On Books Meets Tomorrow, 10-16-07

  • From: "Pat Price" <patlprice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 23:09:19 -0400

Hello Everyone,

Don't miss our third meeting tomorrow.

Date:  Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Where:  Between the Book Ends room at:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs83ce590a4853

Time:  11:00 a.m. Pacific (2:00 p.m. Eastern)

I am Bonnie Blose and am here to tell you that the third session of reading
featuring the book Faithless by Karin Slaughter, a terrific medical mystery
will continue tomorrow in the Between The Bookends chat room at 2:00   p.m.
Eastern.  That's 11:00  a.m. pacific time.

The book lovers who have come to my reading of the book found it riveting
and can't wait for more. They all wished I could have read much longer but
we try to limit the sessions to approximately 90 minutes.

The days are getting cooler. So, pour yourself a cup of something hot, bring
your favorite hobby you can work at while you listen to a medical thriller I
know you will love.

You have just found out about our club and don't want to join in the middle?
Never fear. All sessions will be in the archives ON THE Friends of Bookshare
website (http://www.friendsofbookshare.org) for your enjoyment when
convenient.

Questions? Contact:  Bonnie Blose.  Email:  bookmaven@xxxxxxxxxx