[bksvol-discuss] Re: Honaker is smiling!

  • From: Shane Christenson <drummershane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 16:21:25 -0500

HI Larry. Congratulations on your first scan. I myself have a couple--one was just accepted today, and another is currently being validated. It's a great feeling, isn't it?

Shane
At 04:00 PM 10/11/2007, you wrote:
My first scan for Bookshare made it into the collection today.

Pope Joan, an interesting read.

Larry W. Honaker

Email:  kc8pdx@xxxxxxxx
Email:  LHonaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx