[bksvol-discuss] History with Bob and request to know his where abouts.

  • From: jesskillian@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 06:59:09 EST

Hi all,
Bob and I had spoken several months ago.  He wanted to validate a book I was
scanning in for my college course.  I have since changed my email address as
well as got the book and am preparing to scan it in as soon as I have
completed  the semester.  I told him to contact  me using my new email address
and
have yet to hear anything.  Bob, I would appreciate it if you could  contact me
using one of the addresses found beneath my name to let me know if  you are
still interested.  To the  list: I would also appreciate it if you could get in
touch with me using one of  the email addresses found beneath my name if you
know anything as to the where  abouts of Bob.
Thanks so much,
Jess
Jess Killian
Bookshare list email: _jesskillian@xxxxxxxx (mailto:jesskillian@xxxxxxx)
Off list email to be used for people who wish to contact me privately:
jess_killian@xxxxxxxxxxx
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1218550342x1201216770/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=fe
bemailfooterNO62)