[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hilda Lewis books Wife to the Bastard

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 01:27:55 -0800 (PST)

Neither of my libraries has Wife to the Bastard. There are, however several
books by her available.

When I finish what I'm working on what I'm doing, (which probably won't be for
quite a while I'd be happy to proof the bookss by her on the download list, so
put them up either with a hold for me or I'll take them if no one else has.
like to do books that need a lot of work; otherwise I don't think I'm earning
my pay (joke).
The fiction by her  my library has are I Am MaryTudor; Strange Story;
Catherine; Harold Was My King; Harlot Queen; Call Lady Purbeck; Wife To Great
Buckingham; The Witch and the Priest; Here Comes harry; The Ship That Flew.
Hopefully they'll still be available (and I'll still be alive when I'm ready to
take one for proofing. (I'm healthy--no one freak out--but I'll be 76 in a
couple of weeks and although we have some Octogenarian volunteers, and maybe
even some in their 90's (Bud, are you still here and doing well.? what I'm
currently working on is long.

Grandma Cindy (I'm gong back to using that handle so people don't ger me
confused with Cindy Rae and any other Cindy's