[bksvol-discuss] Re: High-tech devices help disabled get back lives

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:43:31 -0800 (PST)

Wow! Cool! Awesome!  And I'll add How wonderful.

As someone said in an earlier post, technology is
wonderful, and the people who use their imaginations
to solve these problems are, too.

Cindy

-- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.dailynews.com/Stories/0,1413,200~20950~2768770,00.html