[bksvol-discuss] Hi again to all those list members who helped me with the italics for that interesting book - it's Jess with another request for help.

  • From: "Jess Fox" <17razz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 14:55:21 -0500

     I finished the book "The Things That Are"!  It was really spell
binding!  It was also pleasant to finally read a book in excellent
condition that had almost no errors.  I think there will be no errors
by the time I am through with it.

     Could you take a look at the attached file for me?  I attempted
to fix the problem from the first email, but do not know if I
italicized the entire paragraph.

     In addition to that paragraph, I also added in some others I
would like someone to look at and tell me if certain lines are
italicized.  If it is possible, I would appreciate it if you could
include the lines that are italicized in your email.

     To popularplace@xxxxxxxxx: could you please forward the email you
sent to my 17razz@xxxxxxx account containing the lines for the first
paragraph I sent?

Thanks,

Jess

--
Jessica Killian

Bookshare Volunteer Validator and submitter