[bksvol-discuss] Here here for FindReader 7!

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 20:10:37 -0500

It's still my all-time favorite though some maneuvering is needed to use it
with JAWS.  I confess, though, to not yet giving Kurtzweil a truly fair
shake, but that is partly due to my ecstatic satisfaction with
FineReader...and FR is only $300.  Shelley's advice about checking out
financial assistance from your state for assistive technology is a very,
very good one.  It was reauthorized; let's go forth and make use of it.

Peace and Hope,

Donna