[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with a sweet book

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 13:01:50 -0500

Hi Shelley!

Keep checking eBay for an optacon if you are an eBayer. You never know when one might pop up, though they seem harder to find. Sorry to have to report that there are none there today.

Debby

At 08:53 PM 8/13/2010, Shelley L. Rhodes wrote
hi everyone,

I have a book whom needs some visual assistance. I have the images of the scanned pages and I also have the print copy if you promise to send it back so i can donate it to our local library. But it needs some recipes looked at as well as some jokes that the answers were written in a wierd font or else upside down, smile. But is a neat book.

And perhaps picture descriptions might enhance it I don't know, I found it pretty readible as it stood.

But if anyone is interested, is called

The Kids' Book of Chocolate
By Richard Ammon

It was published in 1987 so definitely shouldn't be replaced smile any time soon. Unfortunately the ISBN appears to not have scanned, but it is the hard cover edition.

Is anyone willing to tackle this sweet book and give it the justice it deserves, smile.

I seem to be finding books a lot right now that need a bit of tweeking here or there that I can't see to do, smile. Now if I could find one of those Opticon things, I would be in business.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)

mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>