[bksvol-discuss] Help With Oklahoma Sweetheart

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 00:03:26 -0400

Hi. I've been trying to download Oklahoma Sweetheart from the step 1 page. It won't download properly though while other titles do. Will one of you see if you can download it? If there's something wrong with the file, it should be rejected. If it's on my end, I need to figure out why. Like I said, I can download other books without a hitch.