[bksvol-discuss] Hello Evin

  • From: Ann Petrous <dolphinsorceress@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 23:16:08 -0400

Hello Evan,
I didn't know your email address, so i thought to  send this out to the group
list. sorry folks.
Would it be possible for you to grab the Tale Of Tales by David Farland? its
the last book in the runalord series. All 8 books are on bookshare but this
one. I just realized it. I'm also looking to proof Shapers of Darkness by David
B. Coe. Let me know if you can get these for me.

thanks for volunteering your time in scanning these. if possible To unsubscribe
from this list send a blank Email to