[bksvol-discuss] Re: Headers, pages, and the future

  • From: Pat Ferguson <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 07:58:15 -0500

Amen! Charlene!

Perhaps they could put together a committee to do this task, and call it the Stripper Committee <grin> lol. Oh I couldn't resist that! lol.

Pat Ferguson
At 04:13 PM 7/23/05, you wrote:
So, wouldn't it be in the best interests of everyone to not strip the books? And, I keep meaning to mention this, if the stripper is retired and sent elsewhere, then the books should be uploaded again with their old headers, chapter titles, page numbers and the like intact again. It seems like I read recently that bookshare still has the files after validation and before they were stripped. I'd like to see that included in our request.

Charlene