[bksvol-discuss] Re: Having difficulties?

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 15:21:10 -0400

Hi, Jamie. Way to go on getting the file uploaded! :) I need to apologize to you. I assumed you knew how to zip the file in Windows. I use a freeware program called Iceows that lets me right click on a file and zip it. It will also do things like zip and email the file in one step. You can buy programs like Winzip, of course, but my program does everything I need it to, and the price is right for me. :) If I ever suggest that you do something on the computer that you haven't done before, please ask for help. I am a geek and spend a lot of time doing things on the computer. The downside of that is that I sometimes forget to explain things when I should.

Monica Willyard

On Tuesday 10/3/2006 11:24 AM, you wrote:
Monica suggested that I zip the file, which I thought
was going to be an easy easy job (I remember using
pkzip and pkunzip in Dos years and years ago) and it
was a hard job! But I did it, and then it uploaded.