[bksvol-discuss] Re: Has anyone successfully submitted a scan in the last 24 hours?

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 21:36:36 -0400

Hi, Judy. No, not in the last 24 hours, but two yesterday at 7:30 a.m. and
2:30 p.m., approximately. They went in fine.

Marilyn

On Aug 5, 2015, at 8:08 PM, Judy s. <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I saw Larry's message last night from when he tried to submit a scan. Has
anyone been able to successfully submit a book in the last 24 hours? I get
the same message Larry got when I try to upload a scan, as the system starts
analyzing the submission, that just says "We're sorry. An error has occurred."
--
Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>