[bksvol-discuss] Handle with Care Jodi Picoult and wanting to proof read.

  • From: "Kristin Mills" <kristinm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 12:22:21 -0600

Hey everyone!
Has anyone scanned Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult? Or would anyone be willing
to scan it within the near future? I don't know any other information like ISB
or publisher but it just came out this month. I'm a huge fan of her work and
would be delighted to proof read it for the collection. It's not an urgent
matter, I was just curious and if anyone would like to scan it then I'll be
happy to proof read it *smiles*! Thanks for your help and assistance with this
project and I can't wait to keep proof reading more books for the collection!
Have a great day too!
Kristin