[bksvol-discuss] Re: HIGH PRIORITY

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 08:40:28 -0500

I have sent notes to engineering about this. I have given them lots and lots of examples:

passos, John Dos
Maurier, Daphne du

and it goes on and on and on. Anybody checking the new books list at bookshare could have caught these. I wonder that volunteers not staff reported this or did staff report and just not let us know? Who knows? Who knows if it is a priority? What are the priorities anyhow?

E.

At 01:18 AM 2/11/2009, you wrote:

Hi All,

Others have posted aboout this, but it seems to me that writing authors'
names correctly should be a high priority.  For example, for John La Carre,
we have Carre, John La.  It is just dumb and idiotic!!!!

Sue S.

http://www.eset.com