[bksvol-discuss] Re: Guido

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 20:56:06 -0800

Hello,

Yes, there was a note in an uploaded book about this and if someone needed
to get in touch to email him.

The PC is almost back in order. K1000 10.0 is loaded and seems to be working
fine. Still have a couple of weird things going on with my Outlook but I'm
getting caught up on mail.

Just ordered a number of books from Amazon so should have a few new ones
soon. Still very open to scanning books which in a way I enjoy more than
validating.

It seems everyone is doing good so expect me around a bit  more now:)