[bksvol-discuss] Greg Bear book being scanned

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 12:57:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Cindy,

I'd like to attempt to scan three Greg Bear books.  One of them is Darwin's
Children, and there are two new books which haven't yet been scanned.

I've double-checked, and there doesn't seem to be anyone scanning these books
right now, so I thought I'd take a whack.

I'll let you know the titles of the other two books when I find them, but they
are the latest two books by Bear.

Thank you, and if there's a problem, let me know.

Thanks,

Gene