[bksvol-discuss] Re: Got a rejection today!

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 21:44:20 -0400

Hmmm! It had page breaks when I converted it! Computers are, indeed, strange. Someone sent it to me because it couldn't be uploaded. I thoroughly read it, checked, did all that stuff. Oh, well, lost page-breaks aren't the end of the world!

It is wonderful to see these books coming through. Gustavo's caught up with my list of books. That means I need to do a bunch more. <grin>

Thanks to Gustavo!

Mickey

Mickey Prahin micka@xxxxxxxxxx MSN: mickeylundgren@xxxxxxxxxxx Phone: (614) 670-4011 Check out Bob's new CD at http://www.boballentrio.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>