[bksvol-discuss] Good Suggestion--Wish list requests to volunteer list

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 17:04:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Susan.

Thanks for the suggestion. I do/did have it in the
paragraphs at the beginning of the Wish List, but,
realizing you made a good suggestion, I went to the
friends page and couldn't see where to add it.
However, I did change that paragraph to all caps, bols
and underlined. When I upload the revised list tonight
we'll see if those changes are retained. I know the
caps will be, but I don't know about the  other two.
smile

Cindy