[bksvol-discuss] Re: Girls in Pants A Redo?

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 22:23:06 -0400

Depending on which OCR program you are using, there are options available to
you to scan and recognize other languages.  You will find it difficult to
have the speech synthesizers  follow along.  But, it will save you the
tedious job of typing in other languages.  Let me know if you need any help
with setting the synthesizer.

Pratik

  _____