[bksvol-discuss] Giggleworthy scanno

  • From: <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 02:50:48 -0800

Hi guys,

        I just came across a scanno that tickled me.  The book I'm
proofreading is a detective story. The main character in this scene is
watching a movie, The Hound of the Baskervilles and thinking it funny that
everyone is afraid of the howls of the dog. Then, after talking
disparagingly, sort of, about the fear, the movie title is mentioned again.
This time, it scanned as The Hound of the Basketvilles.

Maybe I'm the only one with a twisted sense of humour?

Mayrie