[bksvol-discuss] Getting Help in the Conference Rooms

  • From: "groups Warford" <groups_warford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteer List" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 20:04:29 -0500

Hi All,
This has been driving me crazy today.  I had been able to access help before
while in the conference rooms, but it didn't seem to be working today.  This
is what you do:
1) While in a conference room, press <F1> or ALT/H and select the first
option.
2) Press the F6 key, the browser key, and you will be placed in the window
with the help files for the conference room application.

If you don't use the <F6> key, it will appear that the help isn't working.

Hope this help helps <smile>!

Cindy 4

"Success is loving life and daring to live it".
- Maya Angelou