[bksvol-discuss] Georges Simenon

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 01:15:29 -0800

Hi all. Carrie submitted a book by this author. I think it was The Headless Corpse. Please leave this book for me. Thanks. I tried a few times to get it but the site was either down or acting weird. It didn't time out, but the page would never load. I promise I'll get it validated quickly if I can get it. Also please save any Agatha Christie for me. Someone got the last one before I could get it, and she is one of my favorite mystery authors. I would be willing to trade books if someone wants to, but I don't have many right now. I am only taking a few at a time so I won't be accused for hoarding. Thanks all for your help.