[bksvol-discuss] Fwd: The Red Suit Diaries you submitted to Bookshare is now in the library

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 10:34:22 -0600

I had pulled this one form the wish list and Susan L graciously proofread this
wonderful book for me.  I think volunteer Jana Jackson requested it.  I would
love to do the sequel, but my library does not have it.  Ideally it should be
scanned by a sighted volunteer to transcribe the heartfelt hand written
children's notes and at least in my software, the subsection headings did not
OCR due to proprietary font.  I may contact the author for a copy.  friends of
mine in Atlanta know him.

Hope others enjoy as much as Susan and I did!

Valerie

Begin forwarded message: