[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: A problem I cannot get rid of – need some help

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 23:13:31 -0500

Hi Doug,

I've been offline all evening until now. I just sent a private reply for some more info to see if we can figure it out together. If you haven't gotten it let me know. smile.

Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>
On 5/4/2017 6:07 PM, Doug Maples wrote:

– Doug Maples

Begin forwarded message:

*From: *Doug Maples <wdmaples@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:wdmaples@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
*Subject: **A problem I cannot get rid of – need some help*
*Date: *May 4, 2017 at 5:28:33 PM CDT
*To: *Judy S <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

There are a couple of places in this book where pictures were removed and this is what was left. That first line shows up as just a page break but then there is this big gap between the second and third line. I cannot get rid of it. The same thing is on another page with the main gap. Any idea what this might be? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

All night, the *Americans* fired back.

/
/

And all night, Francis Scott Key walked the deck of the ship.

– Doug Maples