[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: scanners

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 23:11:19 -0800 (PST)

Lisa,

I'm sending this to you directly in addition to
posting it, in case you're still not getting the mail.

Your question about scanners did get posted on the
list and you received several suggestions--a couple of
"editions" of the Epson.
If you didn't receive them in the list, and still
didn't receive your question or this answer on the
list, write to me and I'll try to find them for
you--the suggestions I mean.

Cindy