[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: [bookshare-discuss] duplicate author.

  • From: "Louise" <lougou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 16:51:14 -0600

Speaking of incorrect names, there is an author, Ralph McInnery or something
like that and I found some books listing him as Ralph Mclnnery.  The small l
in the last name should be a capital I.  I may not have the last name
spelled correctly, but I hope I have enough of it right to find and correct
the name.     Thanks.