[bksvol-discuss] Fw: Re: book requesteds some time ago sill not in the collection or needing to be recanned

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 12:45:34 -0700 (PDT)

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

--- On Mon, 6/7/10, angie <dotbug3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: angie <dotbug3@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: book request
To: "Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, June 7, 2010, 7:33 PM

Hi Ciny,

These are the books I recognize that I am still interested in:

Wolvest of the Calla by Stephen King - Dark Tower book 5;  (This needs to be
re-scanned.  The copy that Bookshare has now is very poor.)

Blackk Dahlia Avenger: A Genius for Murder by Steve Hodel; Severed: The True
Story of
> the Black Dahlia Murder by John Gilmore;

Ice Shooting Stars book 2 by VC
> Andrews Needs rescan;

Gallaudet, friend of the deaf by Thomas Gallaudet;

My Life at the Tips of
> My Fingers, by Robert Smithdas;

She Touched the World by Sally Hobart
> Alexander, Robert Alexander;

The Mask of Benevolence: Disabling the Deaf