[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: Re: Proofing downloads

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 14:49:51 -0400

Here is an option. If you reject it you can leave comments. Carrie should read those comments. Tell her why you are rejecting it and that you are unsure of yourself. She can then use her judgment and either return it to the checkout queue or complete the rejection. If she returns it to checkout your comments can be retained I think. Or, just check it in with the comments section filled out and in those comments ask Carrie to return it to the checkout queue.

On 3/29/2012 10:51 AM, Mayrie ReNae wrote:
Hi Gail,

Unfortunately, there is no way for someone releasing books to make comments.
Only the submitter of a book, and the proofreader who uploads books to the
approval queue can leave comments.

It would certainly be helpful if we knew why people released books, I agree.
Maybe some day that will be an option.

Mayrie