[bksvol-discuss] Fw: Question

  • From: "Kai" <kaianne2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "booshare list" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 18:38:14 -0700

Actually, I have a question and a comment.

I downloaded a book by Anne McCaffrey, Moreta : Dragonlady of Pern, only to
discover that there was only a copy of it in the .brf format. I don't have any
way of converting it to a textual version so I can read it. Is there a way that
someone could convert it for me so I can read it?

And I've discovered that Anne McCaffrey's Pegasus In Flight and Pegasus In
Space are the same book, that is to say, In Space was accidentally submitted
with the text from In Flight. If someone could remedy that, I'd be grateful.
I'm dying to rad these books. *g*

ai