[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: Braille library in Ha Noi to shed light on world of ideas

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 12:11:08 -0500

That's wonderful. Wouldn't it be nice if  bookshare.org could offer its
services world-wide,
even if most of the books are in English.  Marissa, can you tell us, without
too much
difficulty, how many books in languages other than English bookshare offers,
and what
the languages are? I know you are very busy these days (did you know what you
were
getting yourself in for when you agreed to this job? I'll bet it's fun, though;
if I were
younger and lived up there I'd love that  to have that job), so there's no
hurry,if it's
possible.