[bksvol-discuss] Fw: Amazing Gracie

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 13:34:08 -0500

I had to share this letter with you guys. This is the first time I've ever
been acknowledged by an author...and it's the first time I've ever written
to one, so I thought it was great that he took the time to write me himself.
When I visited the Three Dog Bakery site, I filled out a comment form where
I told them how much I enjoyed the book and how it had touched me, and I got
a personal response from him. I certainly wasn't expecting that! Anyway,
here's the letter.
Julie Morales
To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx