[bksvol-discuss] Friends of Bookshare Webinar reminder

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-x@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 08:19:27 -0400

Friends Of Bookshare Announce a Webinar

The Friends Of Bookshare announces a webinar on The Victor Reader

Stream and how to load Bookshare books and other files onto the Stream

from your computer. Many people have trouble transferring files from

their computers to the Stream. We'd like to spend some time making this

process understandable and easy. Come join us and learn how to use the

Stream Companion to streamline the process, or if you like, learn how

to do it the long way. All are welcome.

Ann K. Parsons and Don Barrett will be your facilitator and presentor.

Come join us on Friday Sept. 5, 2008 at 5:00 PM PDT, 6:00 PM MDT, 7:00

PM CDT, 8:00 PM EDT, and 00:00 AM UTC. Where, Friends Of Bookshare

Community Room: . .

http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e

or, you can reach it via The Friends of Bookshare URL at:

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org

We use the Talkcom Web Conferencing software. If you are not familiar

with it, you will need to download the small plug-in on the web page,

run it, then return to the web page and sign in. Please type your name

in the USerID field. You do not need a password. We welcome all comers,

Bookshare members and non-members alike. We look forward to having you

share your opinions and your knowledge with us.

If you have questions or concerns, or you want to try out the software

before attending the webinarplease do not hesitate to contact the

acilitator, Ms. Ann K. Parsons. She can be reached via the following

methods.

Ann K. Parsons
Email: akp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: Putertutor