[bksvol-discuss] Re: Francis Ray book list part 1

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 13:03:00 -0400

 Yes Em, that is exactly what I meant and thanks for your help. As soon as you
know please send me a email, not to the list so that we can keep communication
down and not "bore" others, and I can disseminate across the board. Marilyn is
also trying to get titles and I think out of all of the titles I can secure
about 10 or so. Misha has offered to get some from paperback swap but we can
reserve that option for the titles we can't get from our library.
dornetta@xxxxxxxxx
"Until lions tell their tale, the story of the hunt will always glorify the
hunter."-African Proverb