[bksvol-discuss] For what it's worth.

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Blind Democracy Discussion List" <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 12:49:02 -0400

It is likely that no one here cares, but this is on my mind and there is no one else to mention it to. Today is the twenty-third anniversary of the last time I saw a human being well enough to tell what they looked like. That means that I have now spent just over forty per cent of my life being blind.

"The ruling class makes wars and the working class fights them." - Eugene V. Debs

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com