[bksvol-discuss] Re: For Misha

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 05:37:31 -0700

Yay, I probably won't get to it soon because I'm about to start a vacation that involves cross country travel without much computer access. Time to switch to digest mode for this list, I suppose.

Misha

Christina wrote:
To everyone else,
Sorry about this.  I thought I had his e-mail but I didn't.
Mike. I just submitted Bimbos of the Death Sun. It's now on Step One with a hold for you.
I copied my comments below so you don't have to look them up.
Happy proofing.
Christina
Hello. I've removed headers, protected page numbers and chapter titles, and fixed end of page hyphens. If you have any questions or if any pages need to be rescanned, please don't hesitate to e-mail me at greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>.