[bksvol-discuss] Font Color--ooh!

  • From: "Kathy Hester" <kathyruth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 07:42:36 -0500

Oh, somebody please!  I've got a problem.  My colors in Microsoft Word are
one--black on black.  I have tried to fix it, but it keeps coming out the same
color, even when I manage to get a new color chosen.  It will always make the
text and the background the same color.  I can't tell what the color change
affects--whether it should be changing the background or the text.  Will the
auto-stuff on Bookshare take care of that, or have I goofed and sent something
illegible up there?  Anyway, now, every time I ask Jaws to check the color, it
says "black on black."  I'm using Microsoft Word 2003, on a Windows XP
platform.  Can somebody tell me how to fix this, and how I can tell which
colors do what?  (I don't know that the knowledge alone will do much good,
since I seem to only find one set of choices, with no way to govern what they
change.)

Thank you.

Kathy

> "The LORD bless you and keep you;